Experience Lab is part of Vaasa Welfare Technology Ecosystem – an ecosystem bringing together all regional actors in this field.
The vision is to:
- Increase people’s welfare through a flexible and transparent network on regional, national and international level.
- Bring together academia, public sector, industry and NGOs in co-creating human centered, smart, efficient welfare technology solutions in the region of Ostrobothnia.
The aim is to:
- foster a collaborative innovation-friendly environment and take on joint research, development and innovation projects to create a strong welfare technology cluster in our region.
- deliver high quality, cost-efficient, human-centered welfare technology solutions
Working Group Members:
- Vaasa Hospital District,
- Regional council of Ostrobothnia,
- City of Vaasa,
- Ostrobothnia’s Associations (POHY),
- Regional Federation of Enterprises,
- Åbo Akademi University,
- Novia University of Applied Sciences,
- VAMK University of Applied Sciences,
- University of Vaasa,
- Vamia- Vaasa Vocational Institute,
- YA! Vocational College of Ostrobothnia