REDI SOTE – Smart Digital Social and Health Services
The social and healthcare sector needs new innovative services to meet the challenges of today and the future. New innovations arise by combining resources, expertise, and new knowledge.
The purpose of the REDI SOTE project is to promote collaborative development in a networked ecosystem of businesses, cities, research institutions, and universities, as well as to utilize new technological innovations produced in other sectors in the field of social and healthcare services.
The goal is to open up new commercial opportunities for technology companies, low-tech social and healthcare businesses, and entrepreneurs planning to enter the industry.
The target groups of the project include:
- Technology companies aiming to offer their products and services in the social and healthcare sector,
- Low-tech social and healthcare businesses looking to improve their operations,
- New players starting businesses in the social and healthcare sector, and
- Indirectly, research and educational organizations, social and healthcare organizations, customers, students, and society as a whole.
The objectives are pursued by:
- Assessing and developing the prerequisites and goals of technology companies to participate in the operation of social and healthcare service ecosystems,
- Developing tools and metrics for evaluating co-development and jointly developed design solutions,
- Implementing co-development pilots in innovation ecosystems in social and healthcare sectors in Uusimaa and Southwest Finland,
- Stimulating broader discussions on impact-based decision-making and impact assessment.
- Collaborative development of digital services in the social and healthcare sector increases,
- Business opportunities for companies expand and diversify,
- Through digital solutions, the coverage, equality, and quality of social and healthcare services improve, and the efficient use of sector resources enhances,
- The focus on impact-based decision-making promotes the appropriate use of resources and the quality of social and healthcare services.
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences
- Forum Virium Helsinki
- Turku University of Applied Sciences
- University of Turku
- Åbo Akademi University